Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All rights for cancellation and refund will reserve by the organizer of Second NIN Centenary International Conference only.
- Cancellation can be done online only. Delegates cancelling on or before October 14, 2018 will receive a refund minus a 25% administration charges.
- No refund can be made for cancellation from October 15, 2018.
- All refunds will be made after the conference only.
- For any further assistance you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Event Cancellation Policy
- National Institute Of Nutrition reserves the right to cancel an event or venue and/or speakers due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If NIN cancels an event, venue and/or speakers registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Refunds can be done after the conference dates only.
- If circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- NIN accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
- If an event is cancelled, it will be posted on the website www.nin100.com.