Please follow the below steps to upload your e-poster presentation.
- Click on the link given below.
- Download the e-poster template and save it in your system.
- Prepare your e-poster as you required without changing the footer and header.
- Fill the e-poster submission form and upload your e-poster (make sure the final view of your poster before submission).
- Click on the submit button.
- Please submit your e-poster on or before 5th November 2018.
- Please find the guidelines for the e-poster preparation.
- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42″ LCD screen.
- File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 5 MB.
- Only one slide need to be prepared per poster and only 5 minutes will be provided for each presentation.
- Each e-Poster presentation will be monitored and evaluated by the expert(s).
- Slide should be in prepared in the given template only (You will be receiving the e-Poster Format in our Next e-Mail).
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static required template format only.
- The e-Poster should be sent to email@example.com on or before 05th November 2018.
- The e-Poster needs to be created as per given format.
- Presenter Name, Poster Title & Abstract Number(NIN Reg No.) should be placed in a title placeholder.
- Presentation must include Introduction, Aim & Objectives, Materials & Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- The poster should be self-explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized.
- It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 14 point. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Arial/Times New Roman)
- When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green).
- When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan).
- Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read.
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details.